Sunday, March 14, 2010

2010 Beatrice Herrmann Young Artist Recital Competition Presented by Tacoma Philharmonic

Beatrice Herrmann Competition Finalists
This competition is an amazing chance for musician's everywhere to take a big step in their pursuit of high artistic standards. I have had the honor of making finals in this competition two years in a row, winning second place my first year. This year I have the pleasure of once again making it to the finals and can't wait to see what other awe-inspiring musicians I will be competing with. Last year we had an amazing piano player and a gifted marimba player who placed first, and this year I hope to do the same. The link to the website is above, where all of the finalists are listed, myself being listed in the Senior Division. It really is a fun time and I hope to do well. =D

1 comment: